Overall Competition: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find out the date or time of a meeting or specific event?
- All of the dates and times of the required meetings for orgs and all other Homecoming events, including merchandise sales and fundraisers are on the Homecoming Online Calendar, The Homecoming Newsletter, and will be relayed by the Organization Liaison Captains. Also look for updates on the Homecoming list-serv, or in e-mails from the Competition Committee!
- I am interested in learning more about Homecoming and being informed about the events that are going on. How can I stay updated?
- If you are a Competing Organization, you can contact the Competition Director at email@example.com to be added to the Homecoming Chair contact list.
- If you are interested in being more involved in Homecoming 2021, please contact the Parade Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the most recent event updates, you can visit the Homecoming Website located at homecoming.psu.edu. All general inquiries can be directed to the Executive Director at email@example.com.
- Can anyone participate in the Homecoming Week events?
- Absolutely! For more information about how to get involved with Homecoming events, please contact the University Relations director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I nominate someone for Student, University, Alumni or Graduate Court?
- Nominations for Courts can be made by Penn State students digitally on the Homecoming Website or in person on select dates. Nominations can be made for Student and University Courts. Alumni and Graduate Courts require an individual to apply. Look out for dates on Nomination and Application periods on Homecoming social media and the Homecoming website.
- My organization already has a flatbed, are we required to rent one for the Parade?
- No, if your organization already has a flatbed, they may use it as long as it does not exceed the maximum size allowed by Homecoming and the Borough.
Any further questions should be directed to the Competition Director, April Komal, at email@example.com